The benefits of outsourcing have become recognized by many global companies as it improves compliance and employee retention. It offers flexibility in navigating and adapting to changing environments, a new approach to talent management, and the ability to accommodate remote work.
Laos Labour and Employment Law, Law of Taxation, and Social Security can be complex and time-consuming for businesses to navigate.
As a result, outsourcing has become a trend among many organizations to manage these activities effectively. With LP&O, we minimize legal risks and ensure compliance through daily communication with government departments and strong relationships with these organizations. This helps to avoid financial and reputational issues for our clients.
We can help minimize the risk of penalties for non-compliance through the following services:
- Consulting and advice on the correct employment status of foreign and local workers
- Reviewing legislative documents, employee contracts, and registrations
- Evaluating compensation, benefits, salary benchmarks, and organizational structure
- Assessing onboarding processes and administration of full- or part-time employees
- Reviewing insurance policies, risk, and indemnification when working on client projects on- and off-site
Partnering with us allows you to focus on strategic efforts to grow your business or brand in Laos efficiently. Our team of international and Laotian experts at LP&O have extensive experience in the region. They can communicate using practices, services, and processes that have proven successful, allowing you to make the most of your time and resources.
Reach out to us and let us devise a solution for your situation.